The purpose of the works was to improve the physical environment and aesthetics of the school for their local community, by making facades, entrances, way-finding and associated facilities more attractive.
- Internal and external demolition
- Internal building refurbishment
- Upgrade of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical services
- Entry canopy and covered walkway
- External additions and alterations including landscaping, lighting, signage, fencing and gates
- Stormwater drainage, pavements and general civil works