Refurbishment of an existing three storey heritage listed convent used as an aged care facility. The end product was a fully compliant building with new external and internal finishes to meet the requirements of Catholic Health Care Services.
- A complete fire upgrade of the building including sprinklers and fire detection.
- Complete strip out and the installation of new and upgrade of existing en-suites.
- New slate roofing to the entire building.
- New wall and floor finishes throughout.
- Extensive in-ground services modification and upgrade of the existing fire hydrant?system.
- New access and walkways to comply including handrails, ramps and the like.
- New mechanical services throughout.