The project involved preliminary construction works to an existing building in Sydney CBD. There were two main elements of the project being Mechanical works and Car Park Construction works.
- Design and construction of a new cooling system for the existing back-up generator to the building.
- New cooling tower installation.
- Condenser water lines from level 5 to the roof.
- New heat exchangers and pumps.
- New concrete blade stiffening and support walls.
- Sprinkler and lighting adjustments.
- Structural steel columns